Monday, October 2, 2017

My More Than Words October Challenge DT Reveal
""Beauty"



Hi there lovelies, thanks for calling by. Today I have my October DT reveal for
More Than Words challenge. 

This month the word challenge is to either use or be inspired by the
word DELICATE & the creative challenge is to use FABRICS. Too easy.

I have used a little quote on my layout that says...
"A delicate thought is a flower of the mind" !!


I have used some gorgeous 2Crafty Chipboard pieces which 
I have coloured up with some Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays.


I have also used this wonderful paper & all my flowers from 49 and Market.


For the fabric part of the challenge I used a ribbon to tie a bow
as well as some gorgeous lace & some really pretty mesh too.




Well thats all from me today. I hope you find time to play along
with us this month & as always we have EIGHT PRIZES on offer too.

Remember to leave me a comment if you like my layout,
I always love to read what you have to say. xo

Until next time.



10 comments:

  1. This is oh so gorgeous Di, just love the softness of it! And those photos so beautiful! Not long now, counting down the days till Melbourne xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tania, so glad you like it & yes, I too am looking forward to catching up down in Melbourne in a couple of weeks too. See you in class. xo

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, so feminine, love the lace tucked in here and there..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Lizzy for taking the time to call by. So glad you like my layout too. xo

      Delete
  4. "Delicate" really describes your layout Di...the colours, the photo and the touches of lace. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words Bev, so glad you like my layout. xo

      Delete
  5. Hi Di, Can you tell me what Lindy's Stamp Gang colors you used? Your layout is just so very pretty, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry Lin but I cannot remember what colour I used !!! Sorry I cannot be more helpful. xo

      Delete
  6. Beautiful Layout Di. Love the lace,

    ReplyDelete