Saturday, October 7, 2017

My 49 and Market October DT Reveal
Part One
"Timeless"



Hello there lovelies. Thanks for calling by. Today I have part one of my October DT reveal for
 I created this using their "Cottage Life" paper collection. I used the "Provence" 
paper as my background, & I used a second sheet of it to "fussy cut" some flowers
  to tuck in here & there around my photos etc.


49 and Market products used....
"Cottage Life" - "Provence" paper X 2
"Cottage Life" - Layered 3D Embellishments
"Garden Seeds" flowers in Aloe
"Garden Seeds flowers in Linen
"Garden Blooms" in Alabaster (I sprayed a couple of these to match)
Jute Cording- single ply
"Timeless" Archival Board in white


 As you can see in these two photos, 49 and Market have added a small range of
 archival board embellishment packs to match some of the range so I thought 
I would try this one out on my layout.


Here you can see some of these gorgeous blue flowers from the 
"Layered 3D Embellishment Sheet" tucked in & around my layout.
 These 3D's are fast becoming one of my favourite "go to" embellishments. 
There is so much on the one sheet that you can create several layouts out of 
just the one pack & I adore the colours too.


More 3D's tucked in with some of the other 49 and Market flowers.


I have also tied a multi thread bow to add to all the other 
textures using our new "Jute Cording".


 Well thats all from me today, I do hope you liked my layout, see you
 back here tomorrow with more inspiration.

Until then...





15 comments:

  1. Such a fan of 49 and Market. Used so beautifully here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting today, so glad you like my layout too Sandi. xo

      Delete
  2. My, the 49 and Market product range is beautiful - and you certainly do them proud Di.! Your blue/green/taupe colours are perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Bev for calling by today. Yes I agree with you on how nice the 49 and Market products are, it is a pleasure to create with them. 😄

      Delete
    2. Couldn't agree more - fabulous job Di!! You always do such a great job!!

      Delete
  3. Oh my this is just divine Di, a new favourite just loving the blue, the layers and detail! Love, love, love the design of this one too xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tania, so glad you like this one. I am a bit obsessed with blue at the moment!! Thanks for visiting today and I look forward to seeing you in my classes in Melbourne next week. xoxo

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous colours, combined so beautifully. Fabulous layout Di!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw thank you so much Ali, so glad you like this and thanks so much for visiting my blog today too. xo

      Delete
  5. Sooo pretty, I love the pops of blue and of course the flowers are divine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lizzy. Always glad to read the feedback. Glad you like my layout today too. xo

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Karen, so glad you like it. Thanks for visiting today. xo

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank for calling by the blog Kaylene, really appreciate it, and so glad to hear you like my layout too. xo

      Delete