Friday, September 15, 2017

My 2Crafty Chipboard September DT Reveal
Part One
"Hello"


Hello friends, thanks for stopping by. Today I have part one of my
2Crafty Chipboard September DT reveal to share with you.

 2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Floral Branch
Funky Hearts
Chicken Wire Panel
Flower Doileys
Hello - title


After firstly doing a mixed media background I decided that I thought
that the chipboard title "Hello", would look good left raw.

 I did the same with the "Flower Doileys" to tie them in with the title.


How beautiful is this "Floral Branch" ? Such a stunning chippie piece.
I started off by coating it firstly in gesso, then painted the little blossoms in
white paint & I added a little pearl centre with a Viva Pearl Pen.
For the stems I just brushed over with a aqua brush & some brown ink.


I did the same with the "Chicken Wire Panel" as I did to the stems.


Lots of layers & textures.

I have tucked a "Funky Heart" in on the left side of the photos
after first painting it & then stamping on it.
 

Viola, another layout completed.

Back in a couple of days with some more inspiration.

Until then.



15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Preeti, so glad you like this one. xo

      Delete
  2. So many elements to love Di. I particularly like the Floral Branch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit Bev & so glad to hear you also like my layout too. I agree with you, I also love that "Floral Branch" chipboard piece too. It is just such a pretty piece. Thanks again for your feedback, really appreciate it. xo

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thaks so much Lorene, so glad you like this. xo

      Delete
  4. Srunning as always Di. I too love the floral branch and what you did with it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kaylene, so glad you like it and yes, I totally agree about that floral branch chippie piece, it really is the icing on the cake. Thaks for calling by. xo

      Delete
  5. So gorgeous Di, really love the design and all the layers!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Di, I love your layout! You're such an inspiration to me! May I ask you where you got the chipboard? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lin, so glad you like my layout. The chipboard I have used is from a company called 2Crafty Chipboard from Australia.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete