Monday, August 21, 2017

My August DT Reveal for Lindy's Stamp Gang
"A Kids Wall Plaque for Mia"


 Hi there lovelies, thanks for stopping by. Today I have a "name plate" I have made for my grandaughter Mia to hang on her bedroom wall.  I have also made a VIDEO on my creative process too. To start with I had her name cut out of craft wood by my good friends over at
& then I set about decorating it to match her room.

I have also made a VIDEO so you can watch along & see my creative process....

TO VIDEO CLICK HERE



I have used lovely shades of pinks & purple & then I threw in a splash of green.

Lindy's Stamp Gang Colours Used....

These colours are all available on theier website.


 I do love the blend of the pinks & purple. Just perfect for a little girl.

I also used a couple of small chipboard flourished from 2Crafty Chipboard.


 Lots of texture, lovely colours & just a few 49 and Market flowers thrown in for good measure.


All finished. I hope you like it & maybe be inspired to try something similar too.

Until next time.



5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous wall plaque!! such pretty colors too..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lizzy, so glad you like it. 😄

      Delete
  2. So very pretty Di, I agree love the colours you have used!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tania, so glad you like it. xo

      Delete
  3. One very long cry granddaughter! This is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete