Tuesday, July 25, 2017

"Adding Just A Tiny Bit of BLACK" !!
Another DT Reveal for Lindy's Stamp Gang
PLUS ANOTHER VIDEO TUTORIAL


Hi there lovelies, thanks for stopping by the blog. 
Today I have a layout to share with you where I have 
 added just a tiny bit of BLACK to add impact.

It really does make quite a difference & gives lots of depth !!

TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE 


The Lindy's colour sprays I have used are.....

 & Drop Dead Gorgeous Green Magicals & I have embossed with Cleopatra Copper EP.

These are all available on the Lindy's website.


 I heat embossed all my gorgeous
 2Crafty Chipboard pieces in"Cleopatra Copper".


Lots of mixed media on my background & lots of lovely layers, textures & stamping.

All three of the stamp sets I have used are from 49 and Market.


All finished & I do hope you will watch the video tutorial too,
& REMEMBER, if you like my layout today I would 
really love you to leave me a comment !!!

Until next time.



15 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always- I love checking your blog each day to see what gorgeous creations you have made!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Francine, glad you like this and glad you left me a comment too, unfortunately lots of people visit be few bother to leave a comment so I really appreciate it. Hope to see you here again real soon. xo 😄

      Delete
  2. Beautiful as always!! Loved your small tips like using the stencil , creating so many layers!! N awesome use of Black !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today Torsa, really appreciate it. xo

      Delete
  3. Beautiful layout... love the yellow...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much sweet lady, so glad you called by today. xo

      Delete
  4. Oh my this is just gorgeous and I agree with Lizzy loving the yellow.......and that photo just so darn adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always leave the sweetest comments Tania. Thanks so much. xo

      Delete
  5. Beautiful layout Di. Love the touch of black

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much sweet lady. Really appreciate you lovely comments Kaylene. xo

      Delete
  6. GORGEOUS!! You always work your magic with the Lindys mists. I love watching you create, (especially love the voice ones Di)..... you always look like you are having so much fun and make it look easy....I love that you are so willing to share so much also. This is gorgeous and the touches of black make a real difference. Love it! Thanks for taking the time firstly to do the video tutorial and then share it with us all. Love your work! Enjoy your weekend!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so very much for your kind words Janice. I really appreciate you stopping by the blog today and taking the time to leave such lovely words. Glad you enjoyed my video too. Always nice to know when people actually watch it and get something out of it. xoxo

      Delete
  7. Thanks so very much for your kind words Janice, I really appreciate you stopping by the blog today and taking the time to leave such lovely words. Glad you enjoyed my video too. Always nice to know when people actually watch it and get something out of it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Di. Another lovely layout - your touch of black really does have an impact. Thanks SO much for the video....I found this one so helpful I watched it twice!! (Will definitely be keeping those textured/coloured circles in mind).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bev, so glad you enjoyed my video, especially my little circles. Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love too. Really appreciate it. xo

      Delete