Monday, May 29, 2017

My Prima Guest Designer Reveal
Part Two
"Cherish"



Hi there lovelies, thanks for calling by.
Today I have part two of my PRIMA "Guest Designer" 
reveal which was live on their blog a few days ago.

I have also used some gorgeous pieces of 2Crafty chipboard  too.


All the products I have used are older Prima products,
but I think that collectively, they still work !!


A little bit of mixed media on my background, some Lindys Stamp Gang sprays,
 lots of layers & lots & lots of flowers, lots of them I actually coloured,
& it all come together to create my layout.




Prima Products Used...
Prima Firefly Collection - "Seeker" paper #845148 (green one)
Prima Tropics Collection-"Celery Splash" paper #840952 (middle one)
Prima Annalee Collection-"Poetry" paper #841836 (creamy front one)
Prima "Soprano" flowers #561703
Prima "Bristo Blooms-Ruby" flowers #553067
Prima "Valentina - Alda" flowers #581978
Prima "Tea Roses"-Sweet Teal flowers #537494
Prima Box Flowers - white #577773
Prima "Say it In Crystals" #579371
Finnabair Glass Beads-Turquoise
Color Bloom #2 Spray- Brimstone Wings # 655350588861

Well thats all from me today.
Until next time.


6 comments:

  1. Breathtaking! Love the colors you used. You're a star my friend <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw thank yòu so much sweet lady. I really appreciate your kind words. xo

      Delete
  2. Oh this is sensational, loving the colour combo and all those gorgeous flowers yummy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank sooooo much Tania and thank for your continued support too. Sending you big hugs. xo

      Delete