Wednesday, May 17, 2017

My 2Crafty Chipboard May DT Reveal
Part Two
"Adventure"


Hi there lovelies, here we are again with yet another reveal. I decided I would do 
something I have never done before, I have gone with an ALL BOY theme for both
 my 2Crafty DT layouts this month & both have featured my cute little grandson, Henry.

Now you have to look closely at the photos to see he is wearing an old fashioned
avaitors hat & goggles & he is sitting in a cardboard box with a propeller on the front of it.
How CUTE is that !!
So I thought I would make my layout a little bit vintage.


 2Crafty Chipboard Used
Biplane
Adventuire - loopy font
Steampunk Gears - small
Steampunk Gears - medium
Giant Gears


To start off with I have used one of the hundreds of titles that 2Crafty have.
I heat embossed it with some Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder & then
wiped it over with little bit of bronze Viva Paste.


Now I have used three different size 2Crafty cogs on my layout.
I used the "Steampunk Gears - small", as well as the "Steampunk Gears - medium"
& then added a couple of "Giant Gears".

I thought my layout had a bit of a steampunk vibe !!

I think the standout piece of chippie on this layout definitely has to be
this little old fashioned "Biplane" which I just left raw. I LOVE this piece.


For all the cogs & gears I heat embossed them in a gold coloured embossing powder first
followed by a sprinkling of copper coloured embossing powder & I just re heated it.
I like how they turned out.


Well thats all from me today.
See you back here with more real soon.

If you like my layout I would love you to leave me a comment.
I always enjoy feedback

Until then


6 comments:

  1. Yes, I love this layout. I am addicted to you, maybe I am addicted to all your beautiful and well put together mixed media layouts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jacqueline, so glad you like it. 😄

      Delete
  2. Oh this is super super awesome....... those colours are just so vibrant!!! Love the background stamping and those photos are gorgeous........ xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaw thanks Tania, so glad you like it and I must say I adore these photos too.

      Delete
  3. This is sooo cute, what fabulous photos too..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so very much Lizzy, so glad you like it, and yes I must say ai adore these pics too.

      Delete