Friday, April 7, 2017

My 49 and Market April DT Reveal
Part One
"Be Yourself"

Hello there lovelies, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have part one of my April DT reveal for 49 and Market to share
 with you & naturally I have used lots of their yummy products.

 49 and Market Papers Used...
Scents of Nature Collection -"Tree of Life" B side
Heirloom Botanicals Collection - "Heirloom Cut Outs"
Heirloom Botanicals Collection - "Harmony" B side

For the papers I have used the "B" side of both the
"Tree of Life" the (green one) & also of the "Harmony" papers (rust colour one).


I stamped & heat embossed  these gorgeous feathers with the 49 and Market
"Feather Stamp Set" which is now available & I coloured them, as well with some
Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays.

 49 and Market Flowers Used...
Vintage Shades - Sage Bouquet
Vintage Shades - Cerise Blossoms

49 and Market Stamps Sets Used...
Feather Stamp Set
Gabi's Crackle Texture Stamp Set
Gabi's Postcards From Paris Stamp Set

I have also used the "Crackle Texture Stamp Set & the Postcards from Paris Stamp Set
to do some background stamping  with.


I  cut out lots of bit & pieces from the 49 and Market 
"Heirloom Cut Out Sheet"
& I have inserted them in & around my photo.
Clocks, letters, flowers & bird houses, to name but a few.


I have  used some of their newest release flowers.
I have listed them above.
Love how these two colours work together.


I naturally used some gorgeous pieces of my favourite 2Crafty Chipboard
including my title "Be Yourself" as well as both a 6" & a 12" Tahnya's Scroll Borders.


 I hope I have inspired you to perhaps use some wonderful
49 and Market products for your next layout too.

If you liked my layout I would love you to leave me a comment. 
It is always nice to hear your feedback.

Until next time.







18 comments:

  1. Oh me oh my...... I absolutely adore this Di!!! Definitely a new favourite xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely exquisite! love the colors and all those flowers look marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much Lizzy. So glad you like it. xo

      Delete
  3. It's realy Wonderful layout!!! I have no words to say how much it is perfect! I love every little detail of your LO!
    хохохо

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much for calling by my blog today Elena and I'm so glad you like my layout too. xo

      Delete
  4. My oh my you never cease to leave me awestruck!

    XOXO
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for calling by my blog today Paula and I'm so glad you like my layout. xo

      Delete
  5. Oh my Di., could this be your finest?!?! Simply gorgeous - the birdcage,
    the way you have completed the feathers, the colours! And, your border on the right side - just love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog today Bev and I am so glad you like my layout. xo

      Delete
  6. Absolutely stunning Di. Love the colour combo. Another one to add to my faves 💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words Kaylene, so glad you like my layout. xo

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words and thanks for calling by my blog today. xo

      Delete
  8. Can you please tell us what colours you used with the Linda's stamp gang they just go with the paper range so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lindy's Stamp Gang "Sea Grass Green" & "Chateau Rose" and a little water to tone them down. Hope this helps Sonia. :)

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally Gorgeous Di. Love the colours and the layering.

    ReplyDelete