Tuesday, March 7, 2017

My March DT Reveal for "49 and Market"
Part One
"This Girl"


Hi there peeps, thanks for dropping by.
Today I have part one of my March DT reveal for

  I have a layout I created using the NEW "Blue Petals" paper from the "Scents of Nature" 
paper collection. Wow, I just adore this paper, the colour & the pattern too.  It even 
has a little background stamping & splashes on it. All ready for you to go!


49 and Market Products Used...
Blue Petals paper from The Scents of Nature" collection
Shimmer & Shine Flowers in Melange
Garden Vine in Alabaster
Gabbi's "Postcards from Paris" Stamp Set
Gabbi's "Grunge Texture" Stamp Set


 All the chipboard, including the title & some little flourishes are from


 I actually used two sheets of this gorgeous paper.  One sheet as the background & the
 other piece I fussy cut a little flower cluster from & popped it in underneath the photo.


I also die cut a doiley from the reverse side of the second piece & also stamped some
postcards & some little rulers too.


Lots of gorgeous 49 and Market Flowers & Vines.


Look how beautiful the side of this paper is. I just love it.
Well that wraps up another layout for me.

 I hope you like it. If you did I would you to leave me some comments.

Until next time..




9 comments:

  1. Oh my this is just divine Di, love the colours and all those beautiful blooms <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Di, the cluster around the photos is magnificent!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much Lizzy for your continued support. xoxo

      Delete
  3. Amazing. As always. Perfection! 😍
    May I ask what brand die the blue doilie is from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandy, so glad you like it. I think the doily die is one from Cheery Lynn.

      Delete
  4. Your work is always so beautiful and inspiring...Awesome flower clusters...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Patricia and thanks so much for leaving me such a lovely comment too. xoxo

      Delete