Wednesday, March 15, 2017

My 2Crafty Chipboard March DT Reveal - Part One
"Crazy About You"...A Boy Layout
PLUS A VIDEO TUTORIAL


Hi there lovelies, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have part one of my March DT reveal for 2Crafty Chipboard
 & it features my cute little Grandson wearing his Poppy's reading glasses!!
How CUTE does he look? I have also made a video tutorial of the process.

TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE


 2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Crazy About You - title
Number Panels
Glasses Set
Doodled Arrows Set


For the "Number Panel", the "Doodled Arrows" & part of the "title",
I simply coloured them up with a black ink pad.
It really doesn't get much easier than that.


I did a mixed media background as well as lots of background stamping too.


Just a few added flowers because I cannot do a layout without them !
A couple of flair buttons & a sprinkle of black Prills to add texture to my background.


I had cut the title in two pieces so that I could paint the word CRAZY
along with the "Spectacles"in red acrylic paint.

Well that all for today, I will be back in a few days time with
part two of my March DT work for 2Crafty Chipboard.

If you like my layout today I would LOVE you to leave me a comment.

Until next time.



10 comments:

  1. Those chippy glasses are so funky! In fact you're whole page is fun & funky. Love the green with the red - way cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lizzy, so glad you like my layout. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous layout, love the fun photos too.. great colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What super cute page and those photos are so fun and gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started watching your video and i like them a lot. The first stamp you used, can you tell me the name and brand? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ruth, glad you like my videos, I would love it if you left me some comments on them as it is always nice to get feedback The stamp you mentioned, I gather you mean the big long one, it is called "Metro Grunge" & it is from a company called "Art Stamps". Hope this helps. xo

      Delete