Wednesday, February 22, 2017

"Special & Sweet"
My February DT Reveal for Lindy's Stamp Gang


Hi there lovelies, thanks for calling by. Today I have a layout I created
for my February DT reveal for Lindy's Stamp Gang.
I have also made a video tutorial to go with it too.

TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE



"Mango Mania". Then I added some depth to the colours & stencilling with
 just a tiny bit of "Midnight Rendezvous Raven".


Step #1.  After first applying some gesso to my page I then did a little stencilling with some
 texture paste. Next step I sprayed my page with water & started adding the orange & 
yellow sprays & using the water to blend them together.


Step #2.  My next step was to add a little of the "Midnight Rendezvous Raven" (black) & 
blend it around my page with water. This make the stencilling stand out so much more, 
but also adds more depth to the page as well.


Step #3.  I then heat embossed some 2Crafty chipboard harlequin shapes with
 some Lindy's "Cleopatra Copper" embossing powder.


Step #4.  To finish off with I sprayed this gorgeous big orange flower with some of the "Tears on my Pillow Tangerine" spray to match in  with my layout, before sticking on lots of other flowers & leaves too. Last thing I did was to apply some of this "Tears on my Pillow Tangerine" spray, with a brush  from the bottle, around the edges of all the flowers to inject a little more orange to my layout.


I hope you enjoyed visiting with me today & maybe got a little inspired too.
Until next time.





11 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning and yes those colours are just gorgeous! Love all those beautiful blooms too....and as always awesome video too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout once again Di!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved watching your creative process! Great video and goreous layout! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Roulien, glad you enjoyed my video.

      Delete
  4. Absolutely stunning I love autumn colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing. Just gorgeous. Could you give some detail of the flowers used? They are quite beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brigitte, glad you liked my layout. The flowers are a mixture of older Prima, Petaloo and Green Tara brands. Hope this helps. 😄

      Delete
  6. Thank you for sharing. Just gorgeous. Could you give some detail of the flowers used? They are quite beautiful.

    ReplyDelete