http://discreativespace.blogspot.com.au/http://discreativespace.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://discreativespace.blogspot.com.au/p/video-tutorials.htmlhttp://discreativespace.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.html

Kits

http://discreativespace.blogspot.com/p/kits_7.html

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Scrap Around the World Epic Anniversary
Guest Designing with the 2Crafty Chipboard Girls
"Make A Wish"


 
 
Hello friends, thanks for stopping by.
This month is the one year anniversary over at
Scrap Around the World challenge blog & they have
so many prizes, & guest teams & all sorts of wonderful
things happening.
2Crafty Chipboard are one of the major sponsors and have 
generously donated a $100 prize pack of their amazing chippies
for some lucky winner. The 2Crafty design team girls are "guesting"
over at Scrap Around the World as well,  & as I am part of this team
I also have a reveal with them too.

This is the fabulous Scrap Around the World May moodboard.

 
How could you NOT be inspired by this moodboard.
The theme this month is celebration.
 
Feel free to interpret the mood board in any way you like,
 using one image, several of them, all of them or even just
 one aspect of an image, using ANY COLOURS!  
 
There are some rules you will also need to follow, but I
really hope you can join in the fun too.

 
  So here is my guest design team layout based on the
above moodboard.
I have taken inspiration from  the pink & aqua colours, the little bows on
the shoes & the quote as well as the balloons.


I really wish you could see how much this layout sparkles. I have sooo
much glitter on it but unfortunately you can't see any of it in the pics.

I have used lots of yummy 2Crafty Chipboard 
including this fabulous title - "Make A Wish".


Some of their circles from a "6" Skeleton Clock Frame Set".
These are actually just the in between pieces but they were 
perfect for what I wanted.

I have also used one of their "Twinkling Fairies" &
again used lots of glitter on her.


Some of their "Balloons" from a big "12" Party Theme Pack".
Again lots of glitter on them but you can't hardly see it !!!!


Lots of background work. I love detail.

 
Here you can see I have also used a pair of gorgeous flourishes from the
"Flourish Adornment Set #4" & just tucked them in under the edge
of both of my flower clusters before adding a bow or two..

Remember to pop over to the
Scrap Around the World blog & see what
all the other 2Crafty design team have done.

Until next time.
 
 
Photobucket