Saturday, February 1, 2014

My Scrap Around the World
February DT Reveal
"This Face Makes My Heart Smile"


Hi there friends, thanks for calling by.
Today I have my DT reveal for the February challenge for

I have based my layout on a tutorial I did over at  
with the extremely talented Georgia Heald .
Thanks for such a wonderful tutorial Georgia.


This is the NEW FEBRUARY MOODBOARD
Love this moodboard & I have taken my inspiration from the
pink & aqua colours from the top picture as well as the hearts
from the middle picture.


I have used lots of NEW release pieces of 2 Crafty chipboard
including this new title, mini hearts & theses cute little
birds holding the hearts. Just perfect for my layout.


Some gorgeous Green Tara flowers & roses & aqua trim.



Hope I have inspired you in some small way to join in this months challenge
at "Scrap Around the World" .
There are lots of great prizes to be won too.

Until next time.

Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Adorable.. and soo cute too.. love the colors.. lovely layout Di!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and it is an awesome page in every way!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this page, it is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome Di!!! The colours are glorious and that photo is so adorable!! This is definitely another fave ... totally stunning page!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore this page Di! The colours are stunning together, just lots of lovely little pops of bright colour jumping out at me. Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW....Absolutely Gorgeous....I love this Di..... xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That photo and those colors make my heart sing!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous Di. A feats for the eyes Tx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats was supposed to say feast grr me and my fat fingers Tx

      Delete
  9. Love how this is still 'your' page Di, even though using Georgia's techniques...You kept to your bright and cheery colours and somewhat neat styling!!!! A very delightful page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply gorgeous! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous layout Di! Such a sweet photo! Love all the layers and beautiful blossoms! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous pops of colour, love the details and layers

    ReplyDelete
  13. This LO is so spectacular and special! I had to stop by and see the details and leave some love. Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing layout Di...just adore all those pretty details....so stunning...love this layout x

    ReplyDelete