Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My Green Tara February DT Reveal
Part Three
"Love"
PLUS It was "Featured" at Berry71Bleu Blog

 
 
Hi there, thanks for droppin by.
Today I have my layout that I created for part three of GREEN TARA  February DT reveal
I did an online tutorial over at Pop & Colours #2 with the very talented
Georgia Heald so I have based this layout on the tutorial
& naturally I have used lots of Lovely Green Tara products.
 
I have also entered it in this months challenge over at
"Berry 71 Blue" challenge blog.
This months challenge was to do a mixed media project using more than
one medium & my layout here certainly does that.
 
FOOTNOTE.....
I just found out that this layout was
 "Featured"  
over at the Berry71Bleu blog.


The challenge criteria.......
The background here was created using, gesso, texture paste, 
various mists, paints &  inks.


Some yummy Green Tara Washi Tapes.


Lots of different Green Tara flowers & roses. The teale ones were actually
white but I have misted them to make them just the right colour to suit my layout.

I found this quote which I thought suited our newlyweds perfectly.
Don't you just love it.
Well thats all for today.
Until next time.
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Just Gorgeous....amazing background details, love the colours, design, photos and the quote. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so beautiful Di.. love all the MM!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, LOVE your work Di :)

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Di, this is absolutely scrumptious!!! Love the colour combination and your background is amazing!! Fabulous work as always!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautifully done! I've admired your style for the longest & this is no exception. Love the colors, the overall design and all that use of mixed media that gave you one fabulous background. Excellent take on the challenge & thank you for sharing your talent with us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gulp ... this creation has the 'wow' factor everywhere ... it's beyond gorgeous ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Di. Your layout is awesome!!! Every single piece and bit is on its place. Awesome creation!! Thank you for playing with us at Berry71Bleu.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning page, so full of texture and great choice of colors. Amazing background work, I adore Georgia's stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning, love the colors and all your mixed media gorgeousness! Great take on Georgia's style! Thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning page! The background work if fabulous! Thank you for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow....such a stunning and beautiful page Di! Love the colours and love your styling, as always! Just fabulosity, all over it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning page Di! I love the design. The punched border and small corner embellishment are awesome. Thanks for joining the Mixed Media Challenge at Berry71Bleu! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an amazing page! Love the colors you used!! Thanks for sharing with us at berry71bleu!

    ReplyDelete